Azure Policy is the way to enforce company’s standards and settle compliance properly at-scale. While it’s possible to do portal clickOps in small environments with little requirements, I found it’s error prone and cumbersome to deal with in anything that is bigger than just a personal Azure tenant and a demo subscription in it. :) In this article I want to walk through different aspects of policies, provide simple examples of deploying policies as code (Azure Bicep) and …
Reading time: 11 minutes.
In this sprint I’ll be setting up landing page (aka comming soon page or pre-launch page … static web site using Azure to be precise). The purpose of the exercise is to learn …
Reading time: 5 minutes.Continue reading...
As an engineer I want to pull container images that are part of my pods’ deployments to Azure Kubernetes Service (further - AKS) from private container registry Azure Container Registry (further …
Reading time: 7 minutes.Continue reading...
- Sep 30 Static site with Hugo and Gitlab Pages
- Sep 20 Azure Policy as code with Bicep
- Sep 8 How to build and deploy to Azure with GitLab
- Mar 11 How to make your own self-hosted VPN server using OpenVPN
- Jan 21 Quality controls in Azure DevOps with Prisma Cloud
- Jan 14 Azure resource governance with project Bicep and template specs
- Jan 7 Static web site on Azure with Azure DevOps and Bicep
- Nov 18 Episode 2: Build your own free PBX with Asterisk
- Sep 27 AWS EC2 user data script windows
- Sep 21 EC2 user data script example
- Sep 14 How to send SMS using Amazon SNS and Python
- Aug 30 AWS EFS Windows
- May 15 How to Run Rails App With Postgres Puma and Nginx in Docker
- Jan 9 SEO friendly AWS static website with SSL
- Dec 30 How to backup PostgreSQL on Ubuntu to the cloud of your choice?
- Dec 21 Conveyoring Files for Backup Cloudberry Backup With Prepost Scripts
- Sep 14 AWS EC2 Linux backup
- Aug 30 Minimal object storage S3 compatible
- Aug 4 Call recording Asterisk
- Jul 27 Mount AWS S3 bucket to your Debian
DevOps and application security enthusiast's notes.... or about author
Hi there 👋 ...
There were some times this site was ruby on rails with a proper infra underneath, but not any more ...
You can also review this repo (in case you were interested in my theme).
Welcome and enjoy! 🤘Continue reading...